Wednesday 21 August 2013

What do You believe?

So I'm one of those people who seems to piss off everyone just by existing.

I identify as an atheist, though if you got me drunk and we talked philosophy I may come across as agnostic.
I believe in life on other planets and in other galaxies.
I believe in gay marriage.
I believe in EQUALITY - meaning no one is better or worse than anyone else. No special treatment *cough* black/abo only housing/payments etc*
I believe that "I'm not interested" should tell a man or woman to back off more that "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend" (which is sadly not the case)
I believe that no means no, even if you're drunk and already naked by the time you change your mind.
I believe that just because someone chooses one religion over another (or none at all) does not make them a better or worse person.
I believe that every one has the power to change the world.
I believe that just one voice can sway many.
I believe that just one person believing in you, in good and in love CAN make a difference.
I BELIEVE in humanity.
I BELIEVE IN LOVE.

I believe in YOU. Don't stop being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment